Apr 2, 2010

intense everything

love makes you do wondrous things
I haven't seen Domi for 1 week now.
It's for a good reason. He's in Berlin practising with one of the world's best pianists.
Domi is going to have a concert with a whole bunch of others next Saturday in front of 3,500 people.
I'm very proud of him.
Still... his absence is causing physical pain. I had this weird feeling in my gut the whole day. I felt like I have to vomit constantly. That feeling was gone after he txted me and said he's gonna call later today.

There are things - like this - that are out of my control.
"Man up, Nic" - I would if I could.

love is intense. it makes you do the weirdest things.
I went over to his house and told his mom I had forgotten something in Domi's room.
I went upstairs and grabbed one of his t-shirts and put it on under my sweater.
Totally dumb, but I feel closer to him.

I'm wearing it now.

4 comments:

Just said...

it not dumb, you do what you got to do, until he comes back it called love. I hope time passes quick Nic. I think it great you love Domi that way ... hang in there man. Huggs ... Got to think about the time he comes back. ..

MartininBroda said...

Ich wollte heute eigentlich nirgends kommentieren, aber das war ziemlich rührend, alles Gute & Glückwunsch an deinen Freund

Planetx_123 said...

Wow that concert hall is amazing.

Are you not going to see him perform?!?

Love is crazy...

steve

Nic said...

@Lee thank you very much Lee :o)

@Martin dankesehr :)

@Ron I'm sorry, you're so right. I should stop whining.

@Steve it is amazing, right? It's the Tonhalle in Düsseldorf... but that's not the hall he will be playing in. I don't want anyone I don't know to show up on the actual concert, since I already typed the date.
And OF COURSE I'm gonna see him. He will be doing his signature piece in the end where he plays Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. *sigh* I'm always melting at that point.