Oct 14, 2008

I would like to get some stuff off of my chest

Inspired by the blog of someone I like, I am going to talk about stuff that mostly are a matter of the heart.

I love someone I can't have. I can't have him because he's far far away.
I am not an idiot and not a fool... I am bright enough to know that this would never work.
But although I try very hard, I constanly fail to make my heart think the same way too.
I guess hearts don't think.

For those who don't know me, yet: My name's Nic. I'm going to be 16 soon and I live in Germany... Oh and the "BIG DEAL" about me is, I'm gay...

I am not shy... I have had quite a few "friends with benefits".
But for the first time in my life I am in love.
And it was a great feeling to say the words "I love you". Because I have never said that to another person before... besides family and stuff... but you know what I mean.

I am in love with Joe...
He is great.
wait... HE IS. PERIOD.

At the moment all I can do is send him goofy video-messages telling him that I love him.
I don't know if he knows how serious I am... because I also make fun of myself and my being in love with him. But this is the only way I can deal with it. If I would not use humor... I...
I guess I'd go insane.

sorry, I gotta go now...
will be back later today to continue.

bye for now

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I strongly believe that your generation is blessed. You guys speak your mind and are very open about your sexuality.

I also believe that Joe knows about your love for him.
I'm sure in the moments Joe is sad or melancholic, it is a great comfort for him to know that he has your love.
It may not happen twenty4seven. But I truly believe that it happens once in a while and that it happened when he broke up with Kane.

You, Niclas, have a big heart.

I'm a big fan of your videos and you deserve the appreciation of every singly subscriber you have.

Tino, 32, Richmond, Virginia, USA

Anonymous said...

Love can be a bitch

Hang in there

Anonymous said...

Very very much luck to you and to Joe too!

Anonymous said...

naaaaaaw! youre so youre the creepy (but incredibly sweet and charmingly corny) guy who made that video about joe! naaaaaw!!! i feel tingles all over meh body! XD (im relived it wasnt an old pedo bear)