Oct 25, 2008

Apparently I talk in my sleep

ok folks, this is really creepy.

This morning during breakfast I was talking to mom and was really enjoying my slightly burned toast when my sister aka theEVILone got up from the table and looked at mom and whispered "ask him" before leaving the room.

I was like... what does she want now? because whenever my sister wants something from me she never asks me directly (maybe cause she knows the answer already) but goes to my mom and asks her to tell me.

So mom told me "nothing, she's crazy" which immediately put my alarmed mind at ease because FINALLY she was seeing it too, lol.

So we continued eating, listening to the morning radio show and had the occasional chats during the bad songs. But then it happened.
Just when I was finishing and was drinking the last drops of my tea mom asked me "So... what is Christchurch?"

I was shocked... how does she know about Christchurch... what does she know about Christchurch? And why is she asking ME about Christchurch.

I was really stunned there for a moment and asked her "why? what do you know?"
A thousand things rushed thorugh my mind. What if she knows about my youtube account, what if someone has recognized me and told her about my videos. But then I remembered that she had seen my "10 things I hate about you video" before it was uploaded to youtube.

"Not much, is there something you want to talk about?" she asked. And I was about to get up and run to my sisters room and jump at her throat when my mom continued... "... you want to talk about Joe and Kane?"

Now I was completely stunned and reacted very harsh "What about Joe? What do you mean? He's not with Kane anymore... TALK WOMAN TALK" lol... ok I did not say WOMAN to her...
It was a huge puzzle in my head and I couldn't put them to one piece. Granted, she may know about Joe, because I showed her my "10 things I hate about you" video. But how in gods name did she know about Kane?

"Mom, start talking... what do you know about him?"

In this moment she burst out laughing and this only made me more mad.
She told me that I was talking in my sleep. That when she came in to check on me last night I was mumbling.
She had great fun sitting next to my bed and TALKING TO ME WHILE I WAS ASLEEP.

She said that she told my sister and they both found it very very funny and that they started to interview me asking me all kinds of questions.

And it seems that I am also a foolish good-hearted person in my sleep as well. She explained to me that I mumbled stuff... that she couldn't understand me that well but she managed to understand a few things. She said that I was talking about how Christchurch is burning and that Joe is in danger and that I need to go get there. She said that I was very sweet being in real worries about Joe. And I must also have said something about Kane. She said that after she told me that the firefighters have already arrived, I stopped breathing heavily and went back to sleep and the last word I must have said was "Kane".

OK... so this sounds wierd in soooo many ways... first of all I was really really pissed at them because this is a huge invasion of my privacy and I am not done with letting them face the consequences yet... I havn't thought of ways to pay them back, yet.
Second... WHAT THE FUCK... I talk in my sleep. When did that happen?
Third: Joe? Fire? Christchurch? ... KANE? .... REALLY? Are you kidding me?
I can't even remember dreaming about Joe. I didn't... I am sure I didn't... and why the fire?
And why Kane?

So after sitting in front of my computer and telling you guys this story I came up with a few theories.

Joe... well... if the reason for mentioning him isn't obvious to you, then you shouldn't be here in the first place.
The Fire... I did watch Joe's video "New Zealand is burning" yesterday. Maybe my brain put one and one together.
Christchurch... well... I don't know... maybe because Joe lives there?
and KANE... hmmm... there is only one way I could explain this...

I used to watch the WWE shows about three years ago when I still lived in LA. And there was this one character called KANE. He is also nicknamed "The Big Red Machine" because he has this pyro fire thing going on... hmm... I should post a video here to make you understand...



hmm... the only explanation would be that my head put the name KANE and FIRE together and I might have dreamt about KANE setting Christchurch on fire...

I told you... CREEEEPY.

But I honestly can't remember dreaming of this.

Hmmm... summed up I'd say it was a real bad thing what happened to me yesterday. I wonder what else I talk about in my sleep.

PS: I don't think bad of Kane... Kane is a real nice guy judging by the few minutes I've seen of him on two or three videos.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nic,

First of all thx for your reply to my question. Second i had to really dig deep in my mind to figure out how to work this web page(im good at languages but my german is a bit rusty.( i think i remember you sayingthat ur not german, so why the german site?)

anyway,

i have to eat breakfats now, but ill guive you my pov real fast.

when you want something enough or it impacted you more than opther things in the day you tend to dream of these images sounds or feeling, im guessing that you spend much time watching joe o thinkin aboput him that you now dream of him..( lol that happened to me when i first watch livefromjoes a lot, i dreamt of like being on the show and stuff(hilarious in my dream but sounds kinda dumb to say it.

for the second thing, i cant judge on things with your family since i dont know them and our home cultutre maybe very diferent, i dont know, but yea thats a big invasion of privacy, i mean really bad on their part , i bet they didnt do it for bad reasons but still, i think its unacceptable and you may want to ask them for a very sencere apology, its like spying on you meeting with a psycologist! drams are very private shit...

any way i hope i gave some insite, if not, just a little conversation :)

sorry for the messyness but my brreakfast is getting cold...

best wishes and kind regards,

someonefromsometime.

Anonymous said...

Strange, lol, let's hope that is all you do in your sleep.

I agree with you about Kane being a good guy and I think Joe and Alex are both good people.

I think you are totally sweet, your videos are outstanding and you can feel the depth in your video's. It must have took hours to make some of those video's.

Joe's popularity is growing every day and I would say befor end of the year he's going to have over 5,000 subscribers. Let's keep in mind that we only see/and hear what Joe, (Alex or even Kane) want us to see.

If you know alot of the anwsers to a lot of the questions that's floating around, that's good. If you are also in the dark with a lot of unanwsered questions? that might be a good thing too.

Your a sweet young man with a good heart.

Nic said...

Hi SOFST

thanks for informing me about the language problem... after searching a while and using the help center I figured out how to change the language to english. Blogger sets the language by default to the country you are coming from, I guess.
It should be fine now.

yeah about my family... well, I can't do much about my mom but my sister is going to face a HUMONGOUS revenge.

Nic said...

Hi Steve

this blog is not like Joe's Questions-video. You can't just come in and expect me to answer all the questions you have.

why don't you ask Penny? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nic,

The strange associations and combinations the brain is capable of. With things that keep you occupied. Could be useful during daytime. But it can be creepy at night. Especially when others know more about it then yourself.

Your sister deserves a STUPENDOUS revenge. Maybe you can check on her when she sleeps. Could be illuminating.... But maybe....you shouldn't. In fact, nobody should.

If they know about your "10 things..." video, what's there more to know? That says it all. I should not worry.

Someonedigital

Planetx_123 said...

Were my questions inappropriate or something? Is there some problem or some secret about who Nic really is?

See I just keep asking more and more questions :-)

Anonymous said...

Does Penny have a blog?

Nic said...

Hi, Steve. No, they weren't inappropiate at all. No, there's no problem or some secret about who "Nic" really is. You can ask as many questions as you want. But I'm not sure you can get all the answers you want. You know, when my mom decided to move to Germany, I was 12. George W. was allegedly re-elected and the idea of living in europe didn't sound that bad at all.

@anon
No, Penny hasn't planned to start a blog. But she's working on the concept of her upcoming "The Ask Penny Show".

Unknown said...

Does your mom or sister know that you're in love with Joe.

I couldn't believe it when my sister told me i was talking in my sleep either. She said I said that my niece was in my mother's suitcase. It was weird. I always believe that dreams have a special meaning and it's just up to me to find out what it is. I hope you find out what your talking in your sleep means before it's too late.

Good luck!