Jan 20, 2009

Nic-o-teen is bad

Name: Niclas
Nick Name: Nicky G.
Birthdate: 03/12/1992
Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA.
Current Location: Los Angeles, CA.
Hair Color: Light Brown at the moment
Height: 182
Weight: 70 I want to be 76 though
Piercings: none
Tatoos: none
Boyfriend: Yes and YESSSS.

FAVORITES
Food: chinese
Number: 7
Drink: Vitamalz
TV Show: Desperate Housewives, How I met your mother, Two and a half men
Music Album: Don't care as long as it sounds good

This or That
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonalds or BurgerKing: BK
Hot Chocolate or Coffee: Hot Choclate
Kiss or Hug: Depends
Summer or Winter: Summer
Love or Money: Love

YOUR...
First Thought Waking Up: I'm tired
Ambition: To be the best damn advertising executive EVVVVER!
Fears: Heights

HAVE YOU...
Cheated Your Partner: No
Ever been beaten up: Yes
Ever beaten someone up: No
Ever Shoplifted: Yes
Ever Skinny Dipped: Fuck YESS
Ever Kissed Opposite sex: My mommy?
Been Dumped Lately: Nope

IN A GUY
Favorite Eye Color: Don't care
Favorite Hair Color: Depends on the person
Short or Long: Longish but that too depends on the person
Height: Shorter than me
Looks or Personality: Both
Hot or Cute: Cute
Muscular or Skinny: Slim

RANDOMS
What country do you want to Visit: New Zealand, Japan, Canada, Armenia
How do you want to Die: old
Been to the Mall Lately: Yes
Get along with your Parent(s): Yes
Health Freak: Not really, I love meat too much to be a veg
Do you think your Attractive: Who does'nt? Just kidding.
Believe in Yourself: Yessss
Want to go to College: Yes
Do you Smoke: No, never have never will
Do you Drink: Not really. Just occasionally but I don't get drunk
Shower Daily: Yes, sometimes twice when I have basketball practise
Do you Sing: Yes
Want to get Married: Nope
Do you want Children: Nope, I got a sister, that's enough
Age you wanna lose virginity: too late

3 comments:

Sarah said...

:D very nice.

Never start smoking ;)

Planetx_123 said...

Yea smoking sucks...I did for two years in high school- I have never regretted anything more

Steve

Nic said...

I'd never smoke.
I feel very strong about this.
I've no contact to anyone who smokes.