Nov 21, 2008

kissing

fuck it's hard to concentrate on the good things in life, when you are really mad at someone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today I'd like to talk to you about kissing.
A kiss on the right time from the right person can mean the world to you.

Adam and I went out last night and we came home real late, like at midnight or something.
Since my sister and my mom were asleep already we went to my room.
I wanted to put some mp3 files on his iPod which I had prepared earlier for him.

Of course this was not what I really wanted.

We ended up on my bed making out. I wanted more but I was also a bit drunk.
He refused to take off his clothes while still enjoying the fact that I was half naked... lol... so there is still hope :o)

what we actually did was more beautiful than sex. It was love in it's most... whoaw... I just realized it was the best kiss of my life.
We layed there and it was a bit cold for me so he was just hugging me from behind and we stayed like that for half an hour.

then he gave me a long kiss. I could feel his heart beating.

Kiss. it's a beautiful word, isn't it? He kissed me in a way that I felt like he is a part of me. like my hand. Then he said it: Adam said I love you.

He is the right guy at the right place at the right time.

I had school today and I can honestly say that I have no clue how the day went by. I had a high I was riding on and it still takes on.
I'm going to meet him in about half an hour.

It's time for me to tell him that I have fallen madly in love with him, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh good! at first I thought something was wrong bebtween you and Adam...

Good thing you guys didn't do more what would have happen if your mom and sister walked in and your legs were wrapped his neck.

Really am glad you found a nice boyfriend.

Are you going to apply for Joe's new channel?

Nic said...

Nope, everything is fine with me and Adam.
My legs will never be wrapped around his neck, if you get what I mean.
And stop being pervy :p

And please please please, guys... don't ask me about Joe anymore. You're like the 6th person mentioning him.
I'm with Adam now and I am very very happy with him.