May 3, 2010

personality... disordered

After answering 76 questions, a personality test had this to say about me. I'm an ENFP.
ENFPs are introspective, values-oriented, inspiring, social and extremely expressive.
They actively send their thoughts and ideas out into the world as a way to bring attention to what they feel to be important, which often has to do with ethics and current events.
ENFPs are natural advocates, attracting people to themselves and their cause with excellent people skills, warmth, energy and positivity.
ENFPs are described as creative, resourceful, assertive, spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic, passionate and experimental.

(http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/enfp/)


I have only one thing to say regarding last night's events.

There is nothing that will change who I am. Yes, I am hurt. And yes I feel burnt. But no matter what you do and what you say, I will not become a cynical, self-hating, anti-social person like you.
DM to friend: wow, I just read what happened last night... wtf... seriously... wtf... I seem to cause drama even when I'm not there. why are they mean 2me
DM back from friend: jealousy. some think you're too good to be true, bunch of cynical a**holes :/ dont mind them! just take it all in stride!
You think I am lucky? You think I live in a golden world? You're not happy for me? You can't grant me happiness with my boyfriend and my current life?

And you call yourself a friend?

I am a happy person... I worked hard to be where I am right now. I went through a lot of pain in my life.

Do you really want me to post about those things to make you feel better? To let you know that I am not a golden child?

I'm sorry I'm not depressed. I'm sorry I'm not an angry person. I'm sorry I don't cut myself and post pictures of it on my blog.

But if I would... would that make you happier? Think about it...

I'm done with you
Nic

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

There are a lot of miserable people in the world who resent other people's happiness (as if happiness were a zero-sum game). It's too bad they can't be happy for others. You seem to be acquainted with one.

As you say, it is some sort of personality disorder. From a distance it is possible to feel sorry for people that unhappy. Up close, it may not be so easy.

Anonymous said...

:( Do you want to talk about it when I get home? I'm all ears, Nic. Never forget that. <3

HMG said...

Hey Nic, I am really sorry over what happened, I kno they were pretty petty and mean. I do not really understand why they had to do that to you. I am guessing you are really down right now, and I just want totell you i am sorry, I may not have asked or been asked any of those questions, b ut i o want to apologize for Saturday because i was kind of being an asshole, i should have just respected your wishes, but I did not and I am really sorry for that. I REALLY hope you feel better soon, of all the poeple I follow on Twitter you are the most intersting and the NICEST person I have met through my blog.

So once again I just want to say sorry and I hope this nows over soon, but if not I am always there for you at my email (which I am more likely to reply too at school as compared to Skype) lrtackle15@gmail.com

I hope the rest of your day is way better,
Robert

Just said...

Nick I am glad I met you on twitter. I don't know why or even who. I don't care. I want you to know you give out what you get. Man you give some much you kind, caring, and supportive towards others. Always asking questions digging deeper but you do it out of caring and wanting to help. I know you made a difference a time or two for me . I am glad you have what you have know. You know I am happy you have Dom , and happy Dom has you. I think you deserve it. Doesn't matter what other people think when all they are doing is trying to tear you down. What matters is the ones bulding you up and trying to make something. I know they hurt you. Don't let em others out there know you deserve it. Other don't want to tear you down. I am Glad you in the good times of life, enjoy them. I for one want to hear about it too. I respect you
Your Friendly Friend Lee lol