Aug 28, 2012

Friends half around the world



My heart is filled with euphoria and happiness because I can feel my friend's love for his boyfriend. I don't know Andrew yet but I'm sure Steve will introduce us some day. Thank you for making him so happy, Andrew :o)

"One thing that we like doing is we'll both sit at the piano and I will play and he will sing. He likes the song "When Somebody Loved Me" from Toy Story 2. I happened to have that song, and I played it for him and he shed a little tear. It was so cute. He stayed the night and it was so nice waking up next to him the next morning."   -   Steve - planetx_123

Love is a wonderful, wonderful thing.


1 comment:

Planetx_123 said...

It is a wonderful wonderful thing. It was two months last friday...still pretty new but im totally hook, line, and sinker for him :) its the only time where things have really felt like a partnership. I hope it lasts a long time.

Thanks for this post nic. Love you!