Jun 1, 2010

Mr Nice Guy

If you ask the people around me, my friends in school, my teammates, my firends online and people I deal with every day, they all will tell you that I'm a positive thinking and always smiling and polite person. ugh, enough with the self loving you asshole. I'm usually in a good mood and I try to make people around me feel better about themselves, because I want them to be happy. shut up, you know you don't want to deal with naggers and whiners and negativity, why don't you just come out and say it? oh I see... cause you're "polite", Mr. Nice Guy. BULLSHIT!

FUCK IT... I DON'T FEEL LIKE TYPING ANYMORE
no, Nic, you can't post this. you're a nice guy, remember?
stop the crap, will ya? Man up and say it like it is.
say what? I don't have anything to say.
then why did you fucktard start this post?
I don't know... I was feeling weird. I wanted to say something but then I kinda got distracted with being stuck in this fucking classroom and the teacher is boring and then you came along and then my head started hurting and then I got dizzy and the weather is shit and THIS FUCKING JUSTIN BIEBER SONG IS STUCK IN MY BRAIN.... aaaaaaah.
whooooaw... where did that come from?
SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE.
you can't talk like that... you're a nice guy, remember?
GO AWAY. LAST WARNING.

5 comments:

Lunty said...

i think u need a hug :) ..... and some drugs maybe, having peter's voice in ur head is a bad sign i think XD

with all seriousness tho i hope u feel better later nic :) and remember if u need to vent im always available... just saying! *HUG* ^__^

Peter said...

Someone didn't take their pills this morning.....

Nic said...

@Peter you're just like a pill... actually, Pink's song fits your quite well...

@Lunty thank you lloydie, you know I'll come to you when I want to talk :o)

@R. I just felt like venting... all is fine.

@Nic SHUT UUUUUUP, YOU ANNOY ME!!!

Sarah said...

hmmmmmmmmm want my opinion? well, you ARE mostly nice, but nobody in this world can be positive 24/7, hun ... everybody is crazy sometimes and some people are that more often ... and that's also a part of you and a part of why we all love you so much. :)

Oh you didn't want my opinion? well deal with it :P

Lightning Baltimore said...

That's what you get for listening to that strange Beiber boy.