Jun 19, 2010

Shadow Dream

A shadow I must seem. A figment of a dream. Having gone long ago, there is much you do not know.

I had a boyfriend for about a month. He made me happy and still does. Though sometimes confusing, he never gates me and that's one thing I love about him. I turned him bi but he loves vagina. He's now my best friend and I love him. Curse you testosterone!

School has been a major pain! In 2008 I sent some e-mails to my first major crush and they got out. Now total strangers around school know my name.

Family getting on my nerves and few friends to vent with or just talk to.

1 comment:

naturgesetz said...

Well, eventually you'll be out of that school, and there will be something of a fresh start. But the incident with the e-mails should remind us all of the possibility that what we write, on paper or over the internet, can be seen by someone beyond the intended recipient.

I'm glad the former bf is still affirming to you as a friend.