Sep 27, 2010

Muffin

So I was tuning into this NZ radio show, minding my own business and listening to my friend Lucas who is the DJ there with his co host Silke (nice girl) when out of nowhere he says "mmmm I'm eating a muffin" then Silke says "it's a good muffin."

Lucas "I have to admit. This is one good muffin" then he plays some music only to interrupt in the middle to yell extaticly "I'm psyched, we have margarine".

I swear to god. I can't make up shit like that. It's too good to be made up. Lol. Anyways. So I email them and tell them that I think it's strange that Lucas is eating Silke's muffin LIVE on 95bfm. and he reads it out on air.

Then he says he thinks nothing's strange with that. And Silke adds "OMG and the smell. It smells sooo good" and Lucas agrees "yes that muffin smells really good".

ROFLMAOGIGALOL

2 comments:

Sarah said...

my comment: no comment rofl

Anonymous said...

im sorry its come to this, i really am... i'll say good bye now until the day you forgive me and i can say hello again. till then nic.