Sep 13, 2010

thank you, my friends

Over time a lot of you have said a lot of nice things to me.
Here is the latest and it is a skype conversation, because that person (a nice guy from Spain) wanted to tell me in person:


"hi Nic, uhm, we've been tweeting for the past two months? I never read your blog. you got to know me from VB, right?
then, during my last week in the Philippines I got curious about your blog. And believe it or not, in one sitting, i read it from the very first entry you made to the last one.

first : im very happy you ended up with Domi, and he's such a cutie (bleeeh :P) and that you are very very fortunate that out of all the boylets in the world, he belongs to you :)

second : my sister called me a dork, cos I was laughing all through out the time I was reading your blog. You really amaze people - including me.

lastly, and I'm saying this with all my heart, thank you for sharing a portion of your life to me. You inspire me, you make me laugh and smile, you make me feel in love, you make me sad and you made me listen to a Beethoven song I have not EVER imagined i'll listen to :P
Nic man you're the best :)

Nic: thank you so much that is very very sweet of you

no, thanks to you. :) so please, don't stop making blogs and don't stop tweeting. think about us. lol :P

Nic: :) thank you, [his name]... I'm not planing to stop. I just needed time off to rethink things...

good"


You all know me as that cool, aloof, hardly-showing-any-emotions-guy, right? ;)
well... that pretty much made my day :o)

1 comment:

Just said...

hmmm hardly showing any emotions ... no that not how I know you ... know when I was in a bad place you took the time ... to make me laugh... that is a emotion .... being sweet and super nice guy is showing emotions too... lmao like ummm your little bike trip ... ( crazy is a emotion too lol ) but think he hit it dead on ... thanks for caring and being you Nic.... Lee damn it don't change either lol