Feb 9, 2009

FUCKED UP

Sasa: hi
Nic: I havn't started on your intro yet
Sasa: ok :)
Nic: I'm sorry
Sasa: it's ok :)
Nic: I have noone to talk to. noone to hug. noone to share with
Sasa: ?
Nic: I miss him so much
Sasa: oh sweetie
Nic: on so many levels
Sasa: Adam?
Nic: him, too
Sasa: then who do you mean?
Nic: George W.
Sasa: ??????????????????????????????????????

Nic: Dominik
Sasa: ok
Sasa: :)
Sasa: would have been VERY surprised
Sasa: lol
Sasa: you will come back soon won't you?
Nic: march 2nd
Sasa: ok

Nic: why do people cross boundries?
Nic: he knows I have a bf
Sasa: ?
Nic: Simon
Sasa: so who is that?
Nic: kid across the street I hang with sometimes
Sasa: and he hit on you?
Nic: twitter
# Simon to me: "Can... can I... kiss you, Nicky?" 42 minutes ago
Sasa: ooookaaay
Sasa: ...
Nic: I'm so fucked
Sasa: are you sure it wasn't a joke?
Nic: not when he has tears in his eyes
Sasa: ok.
Sasa: that sucks

Nic: fucking american society... kids get brainwashed here
Nic: his parents are christians...
Nic: anyways, he has to learn to respect boundries
Sasa: sure
Nic: is that a sarcastic "sure"?
Sasa: no

Sasa: but how did this happen? I still don't get that
Nic: I'll tell you when I call you... long story

1 comment:

Mr. Urs said...

Apparently you remain faithful despite the clear and present temptation. Who's the good Christian here?