May 8, 2009

the strongest feeling

Think about this:
the strongest feeling in the world is love. no hate, no sadness, no happiness... nothing is so strong than love. To say that I am the happiest person for having you in my life, Dominik, is an understatement.

For a long time I thought there is no song that could describe what I feel for you.
Then I found this. And every word feels like he sings what my heart wants to say.
I'm indeed holding a fortune, that heaven has given to me.

Whenever I'm weary from the battles that rage in my head
You make sense of madness when my sanity hangs by a thread
I lose my way but still you seem to understand
Now and forever I will be your man.

Sometimes I just hold you
Too caught up in me to see
I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me
I'll try to show you each and every way I can
Now and forever I will be your man

Now I can rest my worries and always be sure
That I won't be alone anymore
If I'd only known you were there all the time
All this time
Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand
Now and forever I will be your man

Now and forever I will be your man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love makes you weak and vulnerable, hate makes you strong. But we all choose love anyways, because it makes us happy. Untill our heart is crushed in the end.