Jun 8, 2009

when your body talks

play this song while you read


why is it that I can't get you out of my head? you are constantly smiling at me whenever I sit down and close my eyes.
it's almost 3am and I'm sitting on my bed and can't stop thinking of you. I can't sleep. I miss you.

I mean, I miss you. like... I really miss you. I miss everything about you.
I tried to sleep. I really did. But when I went to bed, everything reminded me of you. the smell of your shampoo on my pillow. the new sheets you helped me put on the last time you were here.
the half used candle on the small table next to my bed. everything.

I close my eyes and see your face. I see your smile. You smile when you smile. You smile with your eyes. Oh your eyes. I see your eyes. I see the trust within your eyes.
I go through your hair, comb it with my fingers. I push it out of your beautiful face.
I love to play with your long hair. curl it around my fingers.

I kiss your forehead. not once, not twice. you like what I do, you close your eyes.
I've never kissed someone's eyelids before. yours are so soft. you look so beautiful. so peaceful. so good.

stop giggling, you're ruining it. I don't care if it tickles. your lips are too sweet for me to resist nibbling on them.
I know what you want, but you won't get it. not yet. it's too soon. I'm not done with admiring your lips yet.
soft, small kisses on the corners of your mouth. it's different kissing a smile. it's heaven.

you're heaven.

2 comments:

Domi said...

I know you know what I want to tell you, but I want everyone else to know this, too. I love you Niclas.

Sarah said...

Now you tell me you're back together, then Sarah is in heaven too