Aug 19, 2010

passive aggressive

you all know how much I like my sister, right?

Last Thursday it was her birthday and on Saturday she had a big birthday party.
Because she didn't want to have me there and frankly I didn't want to be there as well, I got mom's permission for one day to escape my prison (still grounded btw).
I'm gonna tell about that awesome day at IKEA with Domi and the board game that we played with our friends called "therapy" and the wine tasting we went to with his parents on another occasion.

What I want to tell you today is about the present I got for my sister.
OH YES, I GOT HER A PRESENT.

I gave her a small package nicely put in gift-wrap and with a nice card saying:

"I hope this will bring you closer to your goal :o)"





When she opened it she found a pack of cigarettes.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

oooooohhhhh meany :D