Nov 20, 2008

pure emotion

this song and video... just... watch it... be warned though, it's intense...

"no heaven" by justin nozuka

young brother hand me the gun
on with it, off with it
i'm burning strong like the sun
i do believe, it's time for me

it's gonna hurt, but then i'm free

and i will be in heaven, with the angels
flying over water, i am free
there will be no darkness, no pain

and young brother right when i'm done
follow me, so we can be together
watch me as i put it to my head
hold my hand, don't turn your head

don't turn your head

soon i will be in heaven, with the angels
flying over water, i am free
there will be no darkness, no pain

the pain will be gone
and the anger will be gone
the depression will be gone
only love from everyone
soon as i pass one

ten, nine, eight
seven, six, five
four, three, two
---
one
---
oh old brother, what have you done
oh old brother, what have you done--

what if there's no heaven, and you find yourself alone, walking through a tunnel and everyone has gone
---
and betrayed by the one
and you are conscious in your grave
brother what then
if there is no heaven

1 comment:

Nahanni said...

Thanks.