Sep 17, 2009

(C)rap Music

I know this title is very disrecpectful. But it serves a purpose.
I never liked rap music. Except a few songs of Tupac, Run DMC, Eminem and Kanye West.


I simply don't get that dissin', unrespectful, motherfucking, bitchin, fucking, shit, cunt, wanna lick your pussy rap music.

But yesterday, I saw something that changed my view on rap music a bit.
After Kanye did what he did on the VMAs he went to the Jay Leno Show and aplologized for it.
That is not the impressive thing though. I think that's the least thing he could do.
But what impressed me is, that Jay Z and Rihanna didn't let him fall. They went on the show and perfrmed with him and showed their support for him. Jay Z is kinda known as one of the godfathers of rap music today. And the way he was looking at Kanye during the performance and supporting him, brought me to believe that there is actually something like a codex in that genre.

1 comment:

Planetx_123 said...

Yea I guess. I just think what Kanye did was so disrespectful and arrogant, he should just go away.

I hate rap music. It has become like a poison to me. It reinforces a bad culture shift that is worsening. Not to mention that musically, it has almost no value. There is some rhythm, barely any pitch or melody, and rudimentary arrangement/composition. I agree there are a couple tupac or eminem songs that I like (begrudgely), but I just hate what it has become.

Steve