Dec 27, 2009

It means something to me



Well a kiss might be just a kiss to you
But baby it meant something to me
And a night to remember might be
Just a Monday in September
Baby it meant something to me

I know you try - It's gotta come from the heart
I know I believe it's the hardest part of love

And cause you can remember
The 22nd day in November
Baby you mean something to me

I know you try - Baby it's gotta come from the heart
I know I believe it's the hardest part of love

And a kiss might be just a kiss to you
But maybe it meant something
Or maybe it meant nothing
Baby it meant something to me


petesblog: Omg im awake already?!?! Ive only been asleep for 4 hrs! Damn skype kept me up until 4, but I blame @ntotheitothec and his cuteness

ntotheitothec
: @petesblog @petesblog @petesblog @petesblog @petesblog  :p <3333

petesblog:
@ntotheitothec #threewordsforyou - I heart you :)

ntotheitothec:
@petesblog honey? marshmallow? pumpkin pie? you there?

petesblog:
#wecantdate because you are 4008.06 miles away

ntotheitothec
: @petesblog <3 + *HUG* just because I can

petesblog:
I just made @ntotheitothec's xmas present. Had to do it while dad was out of the house cos it's kinda hard to hide while i was working on it



petesblog: i had to stand on a chair to get the pic, and even then i had to hold the camera above my head.

ntotheitothec
: @petesblog thank you Petey. I love it. <4 is our thing and will always be. now give me a *********HUUUUUUG*********

petesblog:
I just got an out of the blue call from @ntotheitothec on Skype to tell me "I love you and goodnight." Why does he have to be 4000mi away :(




<4 :-*

2 comments:

Peter said...

Figures, no one comments on this post :p

Nic said...

they commented on twitter, Petey.