Dec 21, 2009

Trust

I've been gone for a long time. My computer's gone whack. I'm at my aunt's house. A lot has happened. I met some gays at school and this guy, Travis, who hungout with them. At first I hated him, but then I fell for him. I was infatuated and wanted to be around him lots. Then I told him I liked him after he asked me if I was gay. I joined the choir because he was on it (p.s. - I can't sing.) Told him on October 3rd. I didn't go to school on October 6 and I called him and asked him straight up I he liked me over the phone. He said no. There was a group of them around when I asked him. Another person asked me if I would suck his dick and I said yes. That's was my mistake! A few days later my friend, Jason (Nic, you remember Jason?) called me out and told me that he heard some things about me, the things I told Travis. I couldn't believe. Not only Jason knew, but also strangers. I was being found out and I knew that Travis couldn't no longer be trusted and neither could his friends. i am currently alienating them and staying far from them. They are trouble with a capital "T". There was a point where I felt like I had no friends and that my life was less interesting and fun than a sea sponge. I miss you guys. I don't know who I can trust here, who will be there for me when I'm down and not betray me.

3 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

A gay guy in the school/workplace/team/etc is great gossip - you gotta be careful if you dont want the world to know.

Though this may be a blessing is disguise as you dont have to come out to lots of people now!

Planetx_123 said...

Yea a very similar thing happened to me. I told one person who I thought I could trust, and that was just a mistake. The rest of the school new before the summer was over.

Honestly, even though I hated it at the time, it was kind of a good thing in retrospect (as stephen chapman mentions). Now I dont have to worry about making a big coming out to all of my friends and acquaintances :-) I had already told all of my close friends, so I had some people coming to my defense.

Good Luck!

Steve

Anonymous said...

And that's why boys of my generation ended up stuck in the closet for so long, people just can't be trusted.

Hope everything works out for you