Dec 2, 2009

it's hurting me more

...than it's hurting you

"but then I guess you have to come to terms with the fact that you're in love with a boy who is an asshole." and stupid for saying this line
5:13 AM Nov 1st

i'm sorry Domi... I'm really really sorry.

10:16 PM Nov 1st

please watch this Domi and please forgive me ♫ http://blip.fm/~fq4r8

10:22 PM Nov 1st

Listen... it is hard sitting here and waiting for you to forgive me, when all I want to do is screaming out to the world that I'm yours,

that you own me

that I am dieing on the inside without your hugs, smiles and touch

3:25 AM Nov 5th

I made a mistake, I am sorry and you know damn well I'd do anything to take it back. Please, please forgive me

it's in the middle of the night and I am awake sitting here and doing nothing else but think of you

doesn't it mean anything to you anymore that I love you?


http://bit.ly/n82v3 just read this and started crying again. when is it gonna stop hurting?

3:18 PM Nov 13th

You got a way of spreading magic everywhere. Anywhere I go, I know you're always there

6:59 AM Nov 20th

It sounds ridiculous, but when you leave a room there's a part of me that just wants to follow you.

6:59 AM Nov 20th

Give me a reason

7:00 AM Nov 20th

"michael, I deeply, deeply, from the very bottom of my heart love him to the moon and back. I miss him so much"

"but it's hard giving it time, time is working against me. time is eating me up. I talk and talk and talk"

"and I think and think and think about it all the time"

11:33 PM Nov 24th

dear twitter hugbots, I need a hug, please don't you reject me too

11:36 PM Nov 24th

I just got a txt message and for the first time someone referred to Dominik as my ex. It's like slapping me in the face.

9:11 PM Nov 25th