Apr 19, 2009

He made me dance

In the past few weeks I got to hear the words "you guys are so cute together" a lot.
Some might think I would be sick of hearing that.
But see... I can't help it. He is so cute and the things he does amaze me so much, that I feel the urge to tell the world.
If I don't post this, I am in severe danger of eating him up alive.

...

Today we were invited to a party of one of Dominik's friend's ex-girlfriends. She likes Domi very much and she doesn't even try to hide it.
So for a present I asked him if he'd agree to give her a coupon for one kiss on the cheek... and... to my surprise, he agreed :o)

It turned out to be a really funny present and she liked it a lot and it was a good ice-breaker for the party, because we hardly knew anyone except a handful of friends from our school (she goes to a different school).

Daniela, Dominik's ex was also there, but, let's leave it at that.

It was a nice party and there was lots of beer to drink. I like those "Veltins" mixes, like beer and coke or beer and lemonade and the best: beer & curuba (don't ask me what that is, cos I don't know, but it's delicious).

I am not much of a dancer. I like to watch and observe and drink and talk and drink some more. Maybe it was the alcohol that did that to me and maybe I am still drunk, cos normaly I would never do something like this and also talk about it: Dominik made me dance...

They played this special version of one of Justin Timberlakes songs.
Listen to the song and try to get the picture.

Domi grabbed me by the hand and forced me to the dancefloor and made me dance.

I can't dance, I hate it. I'm a clutz when it comes to shaking any part of my body to any kind of rhythm. But Domi is a pro. He is a very good dancer and I need to learn some moves if I ever want him to go out with me again :o)

I swear to god, he had all eyes on him. A lot of the girls were looking at him and talking, giggling and doing all the other girlie crap. But he only had eyes for me and he was dancing at me, to me, behind me, next to me, with me... I don't know. He was good... really really good.

I was so embarrassed and I couldn't do anything except stand there and let it happen. He was putting on a show and to be honest, I enjoyed every minute of it.
And then it happened... I was like "oh my god, my boyfriend is a shirtlifter..." haha... He was clearly playing with the girls. that sure was a huge ego boost to him... and me, because I never felt so sexy and turned on in my life before.

So, people, you see what I mean? I can't help it when he does stuff like that. He IS cute. And I have to tell you about it.

I'm sure he's gonna read this tomorrow when he wakes up and I'm sure he would want me to delete this or maybe even delete it himself.

DON'T YOU DARE clicking on any of the buttons, Domi. The world has to know about your AWESOMENESS.

From deep within my heart, I LOVE YOU.

- Nic

1 comment:

Sarah said...

:D:D:D:D:D don't you dare delete it. i copied it and would repost it :P no i'm kidding. luv ya gays :P