Apr 28, 2009

Poem

Sometimes I discover things which are beautiful and I feel the urge to share those with the world.

Matt is someone who recently subscribed to/followed my blog.
When I went to look at his blog I discovered a sad poem. But in its' sadness it was beautiful.

so here it is:

title: you don't remember, but you hurt me before.

you can hardly blame me.
I hold my head under the covers next to you.
my heavy heart is beating at UN-controllable rhythm.
but you just lay there with your perfect self.
I cant recall the last time you said how much you cared about me.
you strip me of everything that I hold near-and-dear.
you say grow up. I say whats wrong with being a kid.
you say don't talk like that. I say I can talk anyway I want.
you say your immature. I say I just have more fun than you.
you say don't cry. I say I cry cause I need you.
you say you don't need me. I say I need you more than you think.
you say don't say I love you.I say I love you.
I say don't leave. you just walk away.

Source: http://mattysblurbs.blogspot.com/2009/04/you-can-hardly-blame-me.html

No comments: