Mar 7, 2010

comfort

Mika is a guy I met through Domi. He's 19 and has a car.
Last night he and his boyfriend took me and Domi out for a ride.
They had plans to go to a club but decided to just have a slow and quiet evening in respect of recent events.

We drove to this place on top of a hill and had a nice view down on the city. Mika had brought peppermint tea.
He poured everyone a cup of tea and we just sat out there in the cold and didn't talk much.

this was a very important night for me. I hardly know Mika and his bf. but that just shows me, that Domi knows to befriend the right people. they were there for me... laughed with me, they were silent with me, they were just empathetic.

Dominik - my friend, my soul mate, the person who gives me so much in life, held my hand all the time and was resting his head on my shoulder. It was cold outside and very windy... yet I could feel his warmth... and smell his hair.

thank you my friends for being there for me... both in person or in spirit. I'm glad you're in my life.

I love you
Nic

2 comments:

naturgesetz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
naturgesetz said...

Good for Domi and good for Mika and his bf.

On Saturday I was at the funeral of an 84 year old man. Two of his grandsons (both around 20, I'd say) were among the pallbearers. At the end of the Mass, when they had brought the casket to the vestibule of the church and they were standing beside it as the undertakers placed the flag on it, the older one seemed on the verge of tears and the younger one began to really cry, silently, with the tears running down his face. Eventually the pallbearer beside him put his arm around his shoulder. It was very touching to see, because it showed how much his grandfather meant to him.

It's so good that you have people who understand and care.