Mar 20, 2010

crazy idea?

I've been toying with the idea of a podcast for a while. A talk show with segments and the occasional co-host. 20 minutes short. why not?


Charlie@ntotheitothec interesting... any ideas on what you would be talking about?
Urs: @ntotheitothec what is stopping you to do this podcast?
Torchy: @ntotheitothec 20 mins is actually very long unless you're already established. I'd say 5 mins tops


Of course I need to have a good concept. What I wanna do is to have recurring segments.
I'd like to do 3 things, 


1. have a co host (may change every time...) or just a guest.
2. make a segment where I talk about someone's blog ("today's featured blogpost") from our community
3. talk about tweets and emails like Craig Ferguson does in his show. 


4. throwing in a song of the day maybe (not sure about the copyright stuff)


of course I need your ideas and your help. I'd like  I'm pretty sure 5 minutes is too short... a nice 20 minute episode will do just fine.


I tried recording a conversation with Lloyd earlier today on skype and it works. 
So yeah... what do you think?

6 comments:

Lunty said...

oooh! i get a mention!!! YAY!:P would love to do segments for u! :) id use my anime voice :P

Nic said...

really torchy? you'd do that? that's awesome. I was hoping to have you as a guest but then I thought you might not want to spread your voice all over blogworld. but then again, it'S just a voice... nothing else.

Sarah said...

i wouuld definately listen to it :)

Nic said...

:) ooh, I screwed up... it was Lunty and I mistakenly thought it was torchy who commented first

Anonymous said...

I would totally be happy to help, both in concept development and as a contributor. :]

Planetx_123 said...

Yes I love it and I would love to hear a new co-host every week. I hope everyone would eventually co-host -- it would be nice to hear everyone :-)

STeve