Jul 31, 2010

footprints in my heart

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."

Dear responsible adult person,

you have become an important person in my life. I think I might have mentioned on more than one occasion that I look up to you. I have almost 15,000 tweets and you're by far the person I tweet to most. Your friendship, generosity, kindness and warmth have led me to allow you a place in my heart.
Whether you want it or not, you have an impact on me. Your actions have an impact on me.

I'm sure you had a very good reason to do what you've done.
But please... please don't make the mistake of thinking it doesn't affect anybody else but you.

that being said, here's something I recorded last Wednesday and I might or might not have thought about or mentioned you... http://sexytimewithnic.tumblr.com/

1 comment:

MartininBroda said...

I said already how much I like your last recording but you just wrote: “Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.” That’s true and I really like you for this early wisdom, even it has nothing to do with me, fortunately.