Jul 14, 2010

My summer job

As I'm typing this I'm making kaching...
I decided to go for a summer job since I need to earn money for my driver's licence and a new car.
Mom told me immediately that I can forget about working at the agency because they have a shitload of work to do and I would be in the way. thanks mommy... :p but she was kind enough to call her friend from another agency and get me a job there.

today is my first day and it has been good so far.
Domi surprised me at lunch and we went to BK cos there was nothing better there.
Today I earned 48 Euro... that's almost two driving lessons.

btw... it tool me 3 attempts to write this blog because I had so much to do.
I'm home now.

7 comments:

Lunty said...

naaaaaw thats cute.... lil nic being a big man working now ;) oh BTW... u misspelled "took" XD i think peter is rubbing off on me

TB said...

hey that's some pretty good coin. Cars are friggin expensive! Good for you.

naturgesetz said...

Soon the lessons will be paid for. Hopefully you'll still have enough time to earn the price of a decent used car.

Planetx_123 said...

exciting! so what are you doing for them?

and $$$ is good :-)

Steve

Peter said...

*Took

:P

LB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LB said...

How long was that shift!