Jul 12, 2010

Paying it forward

Dear Noc,

I truly want to say how awesome you are! You are sweet! Kind! And just a plain great guy! You never try and give up on someone and you forgive their mistakes! You know how to joke and we all envy you and Domi! Your blog was one of the highlights of my blog reading! I want to thank you for not only introducing me to SO MANY awesome people but also you were one of the reasons I started blogging! Nic you sent a tweet saying, “Dear strangers, don’t stay unknown!” and my twitter name was mentioned in that tweet! Your tweet was one of the small inspirations to start blogging; I became known! Thank you Nic for being awesome and always staying cool when I made a bad joke! You are lucky and you are kind and you are so forgiving!

Robert
Source: http://lrtackle15.blogspot.com/2010/07/finally-posting.html

<3 Rib

1 comment:

HMG said...

For a second I forgot I wrote that lol!! *hug* I am happy you <3 it!!!!!!!!

PS You read some of my blog, what are you crazy!?!