Jul 25, 2009

Is love forever?

Can a person fall out of love with someone?
His name is Sanjay and in the 7th grade he started following me around to try and be like me because I was good at schoolwork and he wasn't. As they say, imitation is the sincerest from of flattery, and I fell for him hook, line and sinker near the end of the 7th grade. In the eighth grade he upped the ante and went almost everywhere with me. In the third semester of grade 8 he started started to follow a new guy, the opposite of me, and all summer long I kept thinking about him. He got even worse in the ninth grade when his already low grades dropped lower and his skipped classes. I told him I liked him right to his face and he said nothing. He thought it was a joke (he's straight). From then on I treated him horribly, though I still loved him. He's a liar, cheater, pervert, idiot and asshole.
Now I am a little flutteed by his presence, but don't love him.
So yes, a person can fall out of love.

No comments: