Jul 20, 2009

You spoke to me



Now it seems to me - That you know just what to say
But words are only words - Can you show me something else
Can you swear to me - that you'll always be this way
Show me how you feel - More than ever baby

I don't wanna be lonely no more - I don't wanna have to pay for this
I don't want to know the lover at my door - Is just another heartache on my list
I don't wanna be angry no more - You know I could never stand for this
So when you tell me that you love me know for sure - I don't want to be lonely anymore

Now its hard for me with my heart still on the mend - Open up to me, like you do your girlfriends
And you sing to me and it's harmony - Girl, what you do to me is everything
Make me say anything; just to get you back again - Why can't we just try

What if I was good to you, what if you were good to me
What if I could hold you till I feel you move inside of me
What if it was paradise, what if we were symphonies
What if I gave all my life to find some way to stand beside you

No comments: