Jul 12, 2009

making my internet penis grow

I hadn't installed a counter in the first few months when I first started this blog. But there are still a little above 3.800 unique visitors (not hits) counted since January 2009. And I have to say: really impressive. At least for me.
I have decided to get support on my blog which I will address as OUR blog in the future.

Everyone, please meet Dominik and Jake. You already know a lot about Dominik. in short: he is my everything.
Now meet Jake. He is a very lovely person with a lot of heart and he fits into this blog perfectly.
The Germans have a saying for this: "like a fist on the eye".

I will not say much about him, because I want him to introduce himself in the next blogpost.
So guys please give them a warm welcome. I'm sure you'll be as kind and loving to them as you have been to me in the past.

he's gonna make his post within the next 24 hours.

so yeah, uh... say hi, guys.